Monday, September 9, 2013

Rip the bandaid off

So its finally going to end. All the drama and any bit of sadness that was residual of my long, lovely, failed relationship, is going to end, today. We're meeting for the last time and going to get it over with. Cut off the last straw holding us together.

Im trying to understand what I'm feeling... But I can't. Scared, maybe, that I'll miss him more than I'd like? Or upset that I can't talk to him? Or nothing because I actually have moved on?

I don't think knowing what I'm going to feel will make it any better/easier to deal with. Maybe I should just stop thinking and rip the bandaid off quickly. It'll hurt for a few seconds, but then the pain will disappear. I hope these few seconds don't last too long. Part of me is sick of being upset and wondering, now what?

Is it better to know that its the last time, or is it better to have finished the last time and then realize it was your last time? Forget it, lets rip this off quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment